We are an IIT Kanpur based startup, working on a range of problems faced by students, with
an aim to make their life hasslefree and productive.
Campus Haat brings community members under one umbrella where students, professors,
residents, local vendors can join, participate and eventually benefit from each other.
You will be exposed to the real hustle of working in a startup aiming to provide solutions to students. You will work directly with the founding team, rapidly improving your communications
skills, marketing acumen & business understanding.
We need enthusiastic students eager to push their capabilities and make an effort in adding valuable changes in society. We are looking for someone who gets things done.
Duration of internship: 3 months (can be extended based on availability and performance)
Monthly stipend: INR 3,000 + performance bonus
Deadline to apply: 14th April 2019, 11:59 pm
- Generate awareness among the campus community through events and programs.
- Understand the platform to be able to get students, shops & services on board.
- Appoint a team of Campus Ambassadors to work with you.
- Design and manage campaigns to promote Campus Haat in the campus through
social media, events, and seminars.
- Increase community size through community building programs.
- Market research through offline and online surveys to understand trends in the
- Learn how to build relationships and networks.
- Improve communication and negotiation skills.
- Develop leadership, skills, and people management skills.
- Polish your passion by working closely with a Boot-Strapped IITK based Start-Up
- Attend workshop and seminar for free organized by Campus Haat on
entrepreneurship, software & technology, resume building, job-internship, and
other important topics.
Perks & Incentives:
- Certificate of Achievement
- Letter of Recommendation
- Work from college.
- lots of free coupons.
- A chance to refer your successor to represent the campus once you pass out.
We are looking for someone:
- Who believes in the idea and is keen to learn and grow with us.
- Who wants to solve real-world problems using the latest technologies.
- Who wants to keep learning and push the limits to make a real-life impact.
- Who is enthusiastic and has the ability to enthuse others around.
- Possesses excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Has the capability to build a network and sustain relationships.
Step 1: Interested students are required to fill this form to apply.
Step 2: Assignment completion (Build The Haat Challenge) & screening
Step 3: Interview (Telephonic)
For any query or enquiry contact us at:
Akshat: 8299846890, firstname.lastname@example.org
Guddu: 7607456098, email@example.com
Office Address: E-106, VH Extension, IIT Kanpur
Timings: 11 am – 8pm